This building was conceived in 1955 to be a boarding school, becoming over the years a place abandoned to itself. The building is four floors high, has many laboratories, a chapel, several offices and administrative structures. It was assigned to the architect Glauco Gresleri by the religious order of the Padri Passionisti to realize a boarding school with a professional teaching focus, taking advantage of the law on training for the building work: this role is well reflected by the distribution of interior spaces.
An ambitious project that was stopped after the construction of the first two lots in the mid 60′s. Since then the building has been abandoned to itself, as it is today, waiting for a redevelopment project.