Welcome back everybody, after much expectation we can finally present you … the new [im]possible living site!
Since the last time you’ve heard from us here, we have made incredible progress and we’re really proud of the results!
So let’s introduce the main revolutions available with the new site:
- navigate and search our database with a real map
- filter buildings selecting one or more categories
- register for free
- add new abandoned buildings
- add pictures and videos to existing buildings
- add a building to your favourite list
- like or dislike a building
- share buildings on social networks (facebook, twitter, google+)
As you know our mission is to give a new life to all the abandoned buildings out there, but we need your help to do it and we want you to be part of our community! So check your photo albums, look for the abandoned buildings you shoot once during a urban exploration or during one of your vacations and add it to the site: in a few weeks we can build a very big database and inspire other people to join us!
This is just the beginning, in a near future we’ll provide many new features, in order to start projects, discuss them, get consults from experts and much much more! It won’t be easy, but we like a challenge and we believe that with your help we can succeed!
Let’s work together and let’s transform this enormous global waste into an incredible resource!!